I always need big bags as my everyday bags because I carry a lot of things with me. This is one of my bags which is from Accessorize and I've been using it for two years.
1. Phone - very important
2. Gadget pouch - where I keep other essentials (scroll down to see what's inside)
3. Sunnies - bought 'em from Topshop
4. Hand gel - you know you need your hands to be less smelly. It is proven that hand gel does not efficiently decontaminate your hands so I don't use it much if there's soap around.
5. Pencil case - made from yam in Myanmar and it is a gift from 'the good friend'. Inside: a blue ballpoint pen, a black pen, a highlighter, a pencil, lead refill and an eraser
6. Notebook - where I take notes
7. Wallet - bought it from Accessorize as well. Inside: cash, cards and some personal information. By the way, I'm looking for a smaller wallet because this one takes too much space.
8. Umbrella - just in case it rains - you never know
11. Bottle of water
Sometimes I carry my laptop with me if needed.
Oh! And a lunchbox too!
Also some bus tickets.
What's in my gadget pouch?
(I bought this pouch from Kikki K in their Lilac & Gold collection)
1. Some bandages - just in case I have paper cuts or small injuries
2. Some pills - digestive pill, allergy pills and some panadol
3. Eye drops
4. Mirror - I stole the almost-finished Channel blush compact from my sister and used it as the mirror. She took it back :(
5. Lipsticks - a M.A.C (Cremesheen - On Hold) and a Givenchy (Le Rouge À Porter - 206 Corail Decolletà)
6. Lipbalm from My Bee Natural, it moisturise your lips very well and it smells so sweet
7. Dental floss
P/s: Please note that I have embedded all the links that I possibly found in the mentioned products.